It was SOOOo much FuN getting together with my old friends from Brigham! We don't all get to see each other very often so it was a great excuse to get away for a night. Megan flew in the SLC and we all went down to have a great time, and great time we had! It was so great to see everyone, definatly something that should happen more often:)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Jess! I found your blog through Ashley's. Remember me?! Your little boy is so darling! My "little guy" is almost 3! Hope you are doing well. Tell your mom "hello!"
~Trista Lawson (Young)
Love the updated blog! your new background is so cute!! Of course I love your pics of Janson he is such a little stud! Your pics from your Yellowstone trip are super cute, it looks like you guys had fun.
Yay for an update! My, what a fun summer you had. You have such a cute little family! I bet it was great to see all of those girls from B.C. It's been so long since I've seen anyone (except for Trista and Teresa). Anyways, do keep in touch through blogger. Got to love blogs for this very reason. My e-mail is also ashdavis1229@yahoo.com. I love finding old friends. I've thought about you so many times. I'm so glad you are so happy and well.
Of course you had to post the dancing one! Oh well...it was a blast! You should send the pics from our little getaway if you get time....shawn.loveland@chemdry.com.
I'll give you a call next time we are on way to Grace :) I need to come see your cute little boy (and you and Aust of course).
Post a Comment